10.31.2011

Polly Want A...



In case you were wondering...I still love free food! These were all from my Dad and Mom. My dad is a trucker and sometimes when cases are damaged, they get to keep the stuff. They ended up with a bunch of crackers and were gracious enough to share with us! Of course, we then passed on the blessing as well. Our good friends Matt and Victoria were visiting from Boise, so we shared the crackers with them too! The kids have seen the crackers, but the cookies will remain hidden so we can bring them out at strategic times (or just sneak them, whichever).

It was just payday weekend and I took $20 out of my grocery cash again. I didn't even miss it last time. Maybe this is a good week to take out another $20 since our pantry and fridge are still full and I don't even need to do the grocery shopping yet. I had budgeted some money for food and fun while our friends were visiting, and there are loads of leftovers, so that gave me a head start on saving grocery money this time!

I'll be back on here later today to show you our budget Halloween costumes this year! Well, that is if I get a chance to finish them. Wish me luck!




No comments:

Post a Comment